Ah ha ha
In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion… or… Youtube brings us the most horrible torture device ever invented (from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy - Thanks Douglas Adams and wikipedia) -
Total Perspective Vortex The Total Perspective Vortex is allegedly the most horrible torture device to which a sentient being can be subjected.
When you are put into the Vortex you are given just one momentary glimpse of the entire unimaginable infinity of creation, and somewhere in it a tiny little mark, a microscopic dot on a microscopic dot, which says, “You are here.”
The machine was originally invented by one Trin Tragula in order to annoy his wife. Because she was forever nagging him for having no sense of proportion, he decided to invent something that would show her what having a sense of proportion really meant.
Unfortunately the shock of being placed in the Vortex destroyed her brain, but Trin Tragula’s grief was tempered by the knowledge that he had been right and she had been wrong. In Adams’s words, the Total Perspective Vortex illustrated that “In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.”
Du hast by Rammstein - a cappella style
200 000 dollars in legal education.... My ability to form flawless arguments and get follow through? priceless!
- Kristina: are you following me on tumbler?
- me: huh? prob not
- Kristina: you should be DO IT!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://cosmotigra.tumblr.com/
- me: i have enough of social networks why do i need another one?!!! i followed your instagram
- Kristina: because
- me: and you never post anything!
- Kristina: oh yeah right so tumblr do it
- me: bleh it's asking me to sign up
- Kristina: Boo boo!!! do it!!!!!!!!!!!
- me: fine!
Page 1 of 2